Saturday, January 6, 2018

SPOTTED IN THE WILD-- EVIL WAYS AND AT THE EARTH'S CORE!


Spotted in the wild while I was at 2nd and Charles in Athens, GA earlier today. 

Seeing 2 copies of Evil Ways was a surprise. I don't think I've ever seen one in a bookstore, especially these early editions from my first, crappy publisher. These are rare books, indeed. I have a few in a box somewhere. That's probably it. Not signed so they we're not bought from me at a con. Each copy was $6.95. A great deal. The updated BEN Books' version is still widely available.

ERB's At The Earth's Core graphic novel by moi and Jamie Chase is almost out of print and discounted at stores for 1/2 price, only $7.50. There was 1 copy left at this location.

Seeing these made my day. Now, all I need is someone to go and buy them. Heh.


No comments: