Wednesday, March 7, 2018

PATRON EXCLUSIVE: CREATING ENGAGING CHARACTERS IS NOW LIVE!

Let's create together.
There's a new post called "Creating Engaging Characters" now live on Patreon. Take a peek behind the curtain at www.patreon.com/bobbynash to see my process for creating characters using examples from the Snow series for BEN Books and the upcoming Hunter Houston: Horror Hunter For Hire for Falstaff Books. This post if for patrons only.

I'm often asked about how I create my characters. Like everything else in writing, there's no one right way to do it. This is what I've found that works for me. If you're a patron, you can read the full post HERE. If not, joining is easy.

Learn more about Patreon HERE and HERE.

Join today and let's create bold new worlds together.

Bobby

No comments: